SAP Commerce Cloud for B2C Implementation for a largest Chain of Grocery Stores.
Our client is a UAE based retail giant with presence in Golf Council Countries such as UAE, QATAR, KUWAIT, OMAN, BAHRAIN, SAUDI ARABIA and INDIA.
They want to build an online shop to cater needs of modern customers keeping in mind the revenue streams from mobile.
Primarily, two options for online ordering were chosen firstly Home delivery and order online pick at a store. Whereas home delivery is available across UAE; pick-up is available to pick from limited stores.
Their platform is built on SAP Hybris Commerce for B2C and developed to support multi-channel, multi-currency and displaying products based on location. The webstore is accessible across 9 GCC countries with multiple currencies and payment gateways integrated in each country.
Existing backend systems which were integrated with SAP Commerce Platform
- Promotions and management – Maxxing System
- CRM – Sales force
- ERP – Maxxing (they are in process to migrate to SAP ERP)
- Payment gateways based on each country
Techouts offerings for the SAP Commerce Cloud for B2C implementation and development
- Architecting the entire SAP Commerce Cloud (formerly SAP Hybris Commerce) implementation and design
- Customizing the eCommerce platform as per client requirements
- During the discovery phase we had our best architects for solution designing and later leveraged Onsite / offshore model
- Deployment of Senior Architects client location to work closely with key stakeholders making sure requirements are on track. These seniors will manage developers at offshore.
- Developers would be travelling to client location making sure of smooth production
- System Integrations – Payment gateway integrations with different 3rd party vendors based on location and country; Integration with Salesforce CRM; Integration with ERP (Maxxing System)
- Quality Assurance
- Using hybrid onsite and offshore model, 40% of development cost is reduced for the client. These hybrid models are incorporated from product companies such as Adobe and SAP
- Migrations – To make data flow seamless across the systems, we have incorporated migration strategies. Incorporated Apache Ignite as database processer and pulled data for reuse.
- Quality Assurance – We have include QA strategy in the discovery phase as a mandatory element and detailed test strategy has been carved. Adapted automated test cases during initial phase, a strategy to save overhead costs by leveraging offshore Testing Centre of Excellence (TCOE).
- Made sure development and testing teams are at par with requirements and effective communication maintained between these teams
Techouts has been an expert in implementing B2C, B2B and B2C2B from scratch and integrating with systems like CMS, ERP, payment gateways, loyalty, 3 rd party and backend systems. Techouts is an SAP silver implementation partner since 2013, and have implemented B2B and B2C large and complex eCommerce infrastructure based on SAP Commerce Cloud for various domains such as retail, Telecom, marketplaces and apparel & fashion.