Our customer sales team has to work on realistic customer commitments and to depend on upstream supply chain to feed information. On the other hand procurement will be managing the multi-dimensional variables in demand and supply scenarios by making required material available at right time in right quantity.
Today’s configure to order supply chains are complex and this creates separate challenges for sales and procurement organizations. One of the biggest challenge both organization face is limited collaboration and low level of material flow visibility in overall chain.
- Customer commitments are inaccu-rate due to low material visibility at desired configuration level
- Low or no visibility on what could be the available alternative product configurations which could be discussed with customers
- Supplier to customer level material flow visibility is patchy
Clevercheck is designed to enable both organizations to work in collaboration and view easy to use accurate information from all the nodes to push revenues and savings up. Clevercheck enables sales department to check product availability in real time, view available alternates, simulate options on demand-based on features, and have accurate future pipeline by just tapping on Mobile app. So no more struggles with individual emails and spreadsheets before giving delivery commitments to customers.
On the other hand Clevercheck enables procurement department to have all sales functionality on products plus tracking shortages in real time, drilling down on raw materials, viewing supplier to customer material flow, blocking material for orders, pushing buy/hold signals to ERP, and setting inventory targets with the help of scientific algorithms to reduce cost.
Major Clevercheck features
- Product hierarchy based auto suggestive search to easily find products
- Chain level to specific product level drill down ability with working details
- Scientific multi variable raw material optimization to advise dynamic inventory levels to meet customer demand and keep commitments high while tight control on cost
- During regression testing we have done Web Application security (OWASP) and uncovered major vulnerabilities in the application to make it more secure
- Virtual assembly and product simulation from various forms of raw material through real factory rules to give realistic customer commitments
- Engine provides total maximum availability based on supplier commitments, raw material availability, sub assembly availability and considers the alternate raw material, lead time, and material cost
- Beautiful and user friendly e-commerce type layouts and work flow to make the enterprise simulations easy and interesting for users without any need of extensive training
- Regression Testing: Techouts Automation Tool built on Selenium using Hybrid Framework
- SOAP UI: In order to perform both SOAP & REST services testing
- JMeter: Used for performance testing of web application and APIs
- JIRA: Used for defect reporting
- Zephyr: Used for Test Management
- OWASP ZAP: Used for web application security testing
- Jbehave: To Automate functional cases in order to Support Continues Integration
Results / Benefits
With clear segregation of roles in using application, entire process of authoring, sharing, delivering reports has been streamlined. Both OLAP repository and BIRT repository are integrated to AD (active directory) directory services and currently serving as one stop enterprise report repository.
Techouts is a global IT services and product company, providing business technology services and solutions on platforms like SAP, Open-source, Microsoft, Mobility and Cloud. As a partner of leading product companies such as SAP and Adobe, we focus on the areas like Enterprise Commerce, Big Data, Analytics and Customer Engagement Commerce. Our consultants bring real world experience and domain expertise to help achieve transformation around global outsourcing, IT cost optimization, complex package integration and risk management.