This case focuses on how a conglomerate company leveraged Adobe Analytics & Target for targeting consumers with personalized promotions, products, services, and offers.
Our client was planning to get all the customer data onto a single platform where our team played a crucial role in getting the tremendous customer data from different platforms of the business into individual global records. Using Adobe Marketing Cloud tools, we’ve helped our clients to maintain their customer’s data records at a common data platform. This enables them with powerful capabilities in targeting their customers with personalized content.
- The challenge was to get and maintain the customer data into global records as each of their service and product had its branding guidelines. It took more time to deploy the data initially.
- Initially, streamlining the process was a bit tricky as the client had multiple brands and the plan is to bring customer data onto a single platform.
- Based on customer journey analytics, planning the bundle offers of the client’s various services was a huge task.
- Planning cross-selling and upselling based on customer needs and the journey was a major shot.
- Integrating click stream from multiple brands of the client
Key MarTech systems leveraged:
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Adobe Analytics
- Adobe Target
- Mad Street Den (MSD)
- Techouts team had built a single platform where our client can sell their different products and services at a common platform
- Using Adobe Analytics, the data was maintained in a single global record and the customer journey was captured based on interest and purchase history
- With the global records, the customer journey was analyzed and they were targeted with personalized content with the help of AEM and Adobe Target
- We had worked on common customer loyalty points for all the services and product purchases
- Develop SDK for vendor integration that captures data from various brands of the client
- With AEM DAM, the content was stored in AEM and assets were exposed to all the brands of the client
- Techouts had streamlined processes and implemented solutions to dramatically improve the client’s overall efficiencies from building a solid set of customer data analytics, creation to the usage of digital assets, and establishing a good content management system with AEM
- The client experienced significant reductions in time and costs in creating new content and digital assets by including the reuse of present digital content that was used for different brands of the client
- The project implementation developed many practices that are core to the customer experience. A comprehensive and careful analysis of content was performed to understand and identify the type of content customers prefer at different phases of the journey
- Knowing who is looking at different products and responding with rich content relevant to each stage of the journey always was and still is a key strategy for engaging customers
- Testing and optimization are also required to prioritize customer-centric content customized for different people. The capabilities of a customer-centric CMS deliver the audience a shopping experience that is unique and enhances the brand relationship with their customers.
- As our client has a lot of eCommerce operations, the offers and promotions were communicated to consumers via online and offline platforms.
- With Adobe Analytics, data was analyzed to promote the product marketing. Advertisements were delivered based on the customer’s purchase journey and interest.
- There was a huge increase in site traffic, conversion rate, online booking revenue, and online reservation volume year-over-year
- Also, there was a decent decrease in the drop-off rate
By delivering customers more than a traditional browsing experience, products can be showcased and highlighted with rich content experiences with the help of Adobe Analytics, AEM DAM, and Adobe target. This provides many benefits to the customer and gives the team a clearer understanding of the customer’s preference.
Techouts has been a go-to AEM and Adobe DXP partner for our client and in their tremendous success journey across channels. Within the first few months of launch, overall digital conversion rates have increased at a decent rate and ultimately paving the path for new revenue streams from shopping experiences which lead to an amazing success story.
When customers interact with your company, they expect a consistent approach and a compelling experience across all channels, from the web to apps. Techouts, as a leading Adobe implementation and the best technology partner, designs, implements and operates digital projects based on Adobe solutions with a full-service approach to deliver customized experiences to all your customers.
Our years of expertise in AEM, Adobe Analytics, and Adobe Target have helped us integrate business-leading marketing, analytics, advertising, and commerce solutions on a cloud platform, along with 24/7/365 services and support. We offer a seamless integration of Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics in your AEM platform that allows you to create an unparalleled digital experience.
If you are ready to maximize your customer engagement with a broad spectrum of Adobe Solutions, reach out to us today!