This case study focuses on how Techouts helps enterprises adapt to a digital-first strategy. Techouts is one of a handful of technology enablers with experience in supporting enterprises on full-stack development and UX, and in implementing large CX systems on opensource and platforms like AEM, Adobe Experience Platform, SAP Commerce Cloud, and Magento. For this client, we worked on implementing a cloud-based hosting solution; also developed an application to automate and manage the database on various business processes as per the client’s business needs.
Our client is one of the known leaders in the financial markets and their work ethics are committed to providing financial benchmarks that are free from bias, backed by robust data-driven research, and compliant with global best practices.
Techouts was identified by our client to provide a solution to digitalize their existing system and we were assigned the project to deliver the following main modules.
Client business requirements:
- Cloud-based hosting solution for a web portal
- Developing an application to automate the transactional data from listed data sources and review benchmarks according to methodologies
- Managing the database
Our experts had made an initial analysis of the client’s business structure and process so that our team can understand the client’s business requirements first. Based on the analysis we had proposed the best possible solutions to our client for their smooth process flow as mentioned below:
- Techouts experts made a Cloud-Based Deployment application that is reliable and very highly scalable for our client as per the business need. AWS was implemented as a cloud hosting vendor for cost-effective and secured implementation.
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN) were a part of this project as they provide distributed data caching across India. The data cached here is the static web pages, images, and any media that is publicly available through our client’s site. CDN is the front-end web server that is exposed to the world. Here the domain name is mapped to the CDN network, which allows configuring admin to change the load balancer to any load balancer, and switching time is usually in minutes.
- We have implemented AWS Cognito Servicefor user management. Cognito will provide Multifactor authentication for the client which is a more secure and scalable solution for the client’s site.
- Project Management Process: Techouts has successfully implemented several large solutions involving multiple vendors and provides all the necessary procedures, tools, and templates to define the Project Goals including specifics such as:
- Development of an Integrated Project Plan which is a consolidation of individual project plans with dependencies and constraints in each stream of work clearly elaborated
- Building a Standard framework for the Program Organization structure with roles and responsibilities clearly defined at the operational, tactical, and strategic levels.
- Implementing Continuous improvement in the performance of the project using automated tools, periodic alerts, and metrics analysis using Quantitative Project Management and Statistical Process techniques.
- Defining a standard Issue Resolution and Escalation mechanism for the speedy resolution of issues critical to the project implementation.
Techouts team had played a vital role to know our client’s business structure initially which helped us to propose the best possible services to be implemented to our client’s legacy system. As per our client’s needs, we have implemented a Cloud-Based Deployment application, Content Delivery Networks, and AWS Cognito Service for User management which helped our client to achieve their desired outcome. Using an open-source technology framework to develop the solutions on cloud lead to better ROI and leveraged offshore Testing Centre of Excellence (TCOE) to save costs for our client.
We excelled in all phases of development and expert-level migration strategies to make data flow seamless across our client systems.