One of our customers with e-commerce
implementation on Hybris has
approached us to handle testing of their
Order Management System and
Commerce platform from initial phase for
their new e-commerce application.
The OMS & Commerce parts of the
application needs to Integrate with
multiple systems like SAP - CRM and Seller
Portal, SAP PI, ERP, LSP and Analytics.
Testing needs lot of coordination with
multiple teams and should have
knowledge of the entire Architecture to
understand the issues.
We have suggested below points as part of QA activities:
- Created a Test Strategy to follow
- Planned a frequent “Show and Tell” sessions to get the product feedback
from customer at early stage
- Ensured that all the Integration Systems are working for every “Show and Tell”
- Included “Unit Testing” and TDD for all the code changes in each
- Suggested for a round of testing in Dev environment before releasing the
code to testing
- Incorporated End to End testing with Real Data before signing off the testing
on SIT Environment to avoid any issues in UAT or Pre-Prod environments
- Improved the test coverage by implementing reviews from Developers and
- Used JIRA for all the issue and user stories tracking, so that the communication
between various teams is effective
Please fill in the form to download the case study.