We are looking Adobe Analytics experts who can join us at the earliest.
- Create holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources and websites for presentations to senior management team.
- Planning, Running Campaigns and Setting up Measurement/Metrics - Reporting, KPI dashboards, ad hoc deep dives, predictive modelling, optimization and personalization.
- Identify key trends from web traffic data to recommend improvements to key business metrics/ site experience.
- Work with business stakeholders, analysts and web development teams to optimize the reporting and analytics capabilities.
- Provide consultative direction to the development team, and enforce best practices and standards.
- Lead dashboard development & automation initiatives.
- Able to understand business requirements and convert it into technical requirements.
- Able to perform validation, QA on tags/pixels
- 4-6 years of experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
- Strong Marketing Analysis background with good understanding of analysis tools, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and WebTrends.
- Good experience with the web optimization tool like comScore and Alexa ranking.
- A highly data-driven professional, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to translate complex analysis into well-structured and simple to understand presentations and recommendations.
- Tool knowledge: Adobe Analytics, DTM, Launch, Adobe mobile marketing etc.
- Documentation: Able to prepare/modify Technical Specifications Document (TSD), Solution Design Reference (SDR) etc. for both Apps and website
- Good communication skills